Couples Massage Workshop
When was the last time you learned something new with your partner?
A couple’s massage class is a fun way to spend time together and learn the basics of giving a great massage. It’s no secret that massage has many health benefits, but it can benefit your relationship too! Caring, intentional touch is a wonderful way to care for your partner while relaxing and spending time together.
Choose from the following Workshops (coming soon) or schedule your private lesson. Private Couples Massage Lessons can be scheduled anytime.
- Workshop: $180 per couple
- Private Lesson: $225 per couple (Add $20 for in-home lesson)
A weekly massage can cost over $4,000 a year, and it’s a great investment in your health, but if that’s not in your budget, this class is a smart investment.
We will learn:
- How to create a relaxing massage environment
- Safety precautions
- 3-4 basic Swedish massage techniques that you can use for a full body session
- Using just the right amount of pressure
- The flow of giving a great massage
- Utilizing your intuition and intention
- Almost anyone can give a great relaxation massage after learning the basics. You’ll benefit from all the health benefits of massage, fewer headaches, deeper sleep, and less muscle tension, and enjoy spending this time with your partner.
This four-hour workshop is taught by Elizabeth Mills (NC license # 15449), a professional licensed massage therapist and former massage school instructor.Download Couples Massage Workshop Information